Staff raise over £2,000 for Breast Cancer Care
We are delighted to announce that the staff across the Hilton-Baird Group raised a fantastic £2,010.12 for Breast Cancer Care, as part of its Big Pink campaign in October.
Throughout the month we held a number of fundraising activities across our offices in Southampton and Hove, with a view to raise as much money as possible for such a superb cause.
These events included wearing something pink, a charity sale, food sale – and even donating money towards items to throw at our CEO, Alex Hilton-Baird, when we convinced him to face the stocks!
About Breast Cancer Care
Founded on Christmas Eve in 1973, Breast Cancer Care provides care, information and support to people affected by breast cancer. They have a vision for every person affected by breast cancer to get the best treatment, information and support, and they strive for this by:
- Providing information on living with and beyond breast cancer
- Offering emotional and practical support through their services and Helpline
- Bringing people affected by breast cancer together through their services and Forum
- Campaigning for improvement in standards of support and care
- Promoting the importance of early detection
We were delighted to support such a wonderful cause during October and thrilled to raise so much money, which we hope will go some way to making their vision a reality.