Hilton-Baird Financial Solutions takes its responsibility as a commercial finance broker very seriously and is dedicated to providing exceptional client service.
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), and as a member of the National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers (NACFB) and associates of UK Finance, our complaints handling process follows guidelines from the FCA, NACFB, UK Finance, and the Financial Ombudsman Service accordingly, and can be viewed here.
It is possible to make formal complaints about any part of our service by telephone, post, e-mail, website, fax and face-to-face. Whichever method you choose, we will handle your complaint as soon as possible, typically within five working days. All complaints which are received will be escalated to management immediately, with customers updated on an ad-hoc basis as and when required, at least weekly, until a satisfactory resolution is reached.
Download our complaints form
Referring a complaint
Clients have the right to refer their complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service if they are unhappy with the final response, or if eight weeks passes from the date the complaint is initially raised. The Financial Ombudsman Service’s contact details are as follows:
- Address: The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR
- Tel: 0800 023 4567 (calls to this number are normally free for people ringing from a “fixed line” phone, but charges may apply if you call from a mobile phone); 0300 123 9123 (calls to this number are charged at the same rate as 01 or 02 numbers on mobile phone tariffs); +44 20 7964 0500 (if calling from abroad)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
Dedicated to a quality service
Hilton-Baird Financial Solutions performs regular quality assurance and supervision by closely monitoring all our activities. To ensure quality of service, our senior management regularly reviews individual calls and provides feedback to help staff improve.
Further to this, all of our employees receive training on our internal Complaints Policy, which:
- Ensures that all employees are aware of and fully comply with the relevant compliance requirements
- Describes the process employees need to follow in the event of a complaint
- Introduces a consistent approach to dealing with complaints
- Creates and maintains a level of awareness of the need for complaints framework as an integral part of the day-to-day business
All complaints which are received are reviewed for compliance with Hilton-Baird Financial Solutions’ complaints handling process on a quarterly basis.